Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pretty In Love| Valentines Ideas

Hey everyone! So after a rather long hiatus I'm back!
I'm so excited to be writing again.
 As you can probably tell, Love is in the air!
Valentines day is fast approaching, and so I decided to give 
You guys a few ideas on how to style some of the new Pretty in Love items.

As you may know we got a new Pretty In Love floor Monday, just in time for this holiday!

If you aren't into the bright pinks, and the bold reds. This collection is your friend. It features items that are more understated. Which I personally love for my doll.

I knew exactly which items I liked, and which ones I wasn't too keen on. The piece I bought first was the "Dusty Pink Jumpsuit". It's classy and perfect for any skintone, and any style. 
I styled it in two different ways for you all. Let me know what you think!



Happy Valentines Day!

-Drew


1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Lovely clothes, I really like the new collection :] I'm glad you do too!

    ReplyDelete