Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Plaid Look

Hellooo, so it has been raining a lot here and I feel like it's autumn already, so I thought I'd create an autumn-look for you guys. I'm a big fan of plaid things, especially scarves so I was excited about using the Burberry Inspired Scarf by Mortal Kiss. And as always, I used the Pet-à-Porter' Open Black Cape. I also wanted to use these shoes for a long time but I couldn't really find a good match, I think it worked out perfectly here. I hope you like it! Big kiss, Emma
Open Black Cape - Pet-à-Porter
Black Crop Top - Original Future
Plaid Wrap Around Skirt - It Girls
Black Cigarette Pants - Windows of the World
Burberry Inspired Scarf - Mortal Kiss
Gray Toe Stockings - Sonia Rykiel Tribute
Stiletto Oxfords - Miss Sixty





No comments:

Post a Comment