Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer pastels

Hello dollies!
I adore summer outfits because of their simplicity. When you have to wear few clothes because of the heat, it is very difficult to make your look interesting. However, if you have some accessories that match your clothes, it is, in my opinion, a good idea to put as many as you can!
I love combining cute clothes with dark accessories: in my case, these are a skull necklace, a cute black bag, black heels and a black chain belt. I did add a cute pearl bracelet and cute retro white-framed sunglasses, because I cannot live without cute stuff. I also chose a loose wind-blown hairstyle that I designed.
When it comes to make-up, use something natural combined with black eyeliner to complete the look.

I hope you like this style!
Love, Monica

1 comment:

  1. you look like sarah jessica parker:o omg

    ReplyDelete