Pages - Menu

Friday, May 2, 2014

Test 1, Inside Fashion Magazine

Pickaboo.
sooooooooooo
guess whaat?
i was bored (like everyday lol) and i made the first test of the magazine!
I made the cover.
It was hard for me to pick a model bc i have beautiful friends, so i use this page to pick a model.
(I use the names that you let in the comments)



Congrats empsiekaatje !




Before you see the graphic please read this.
I'M NOT PROFESSIONAL.
I used to do shitty graphics and i'm learning to make it better, so please
don't judge my shitty work 

The final result....



Hope u like;
The cover is not complete.
I need the topics to add the final letters
but, anyways...

I was inspired by the Givenchy colection 2008




Let me your comments.




xx, Gabs


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, i'm glad you like it babee:)

      Delete
  2. It looks awesome! Don't be ashamed of your graphics, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. owwh you're sooo cutee, Thanks drew:3

      Delete
  3. Wow, looks really awesome! I can't wait to see the first issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So excited for the full issue to be released xx

    ReplyDelete