Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spotty Monochrome in May

Hey everyone, welcome to May! So while organizing my closet by color I noticed that I have a large amount of black and white clothing in my closet some of which I don't wear often, if ever (about 60 pages of clothes and accessories). So I decided to show you all some outfits I created with some items I loved when I bought, that I forgot about. Thinking about making this a series for May. "Monochromatic May" or something like that, thoughts?

The OUTFIT:

Dress: Marion Dress- Nelly.com
Bag: PPQ AW13 Black Gabriel Bag- PPQ
Shoes: Studded Stiettos- Velvet Orchid

Total Cost: 
-39 Star dollars.
-53 Star Coins.

I've been feeling minimalistic lately,  so a lot of the outfits
You will see will be quite simple, and a bit more affordable than
The more extravagant outfits.

Hope you like it,
                            Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment