Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pure...

PURE...


     Hi guys, so today's outfit was inspired by a street style that a saw the other they walking around NYC, and I loved it because it was casual but elegant at the same time. I think New York is a city full of inspiration, anywhere you go has an artsy face, I especially love New York (not just because is my home), to me it feels like every single street or building has so many stories to tell. And also is a city where you could wear a paper bag as a hat and people would not ever judge you, so that's where I find so much inspiration for my outfits, for today's i decided to where this beautiful Diane von Fustemberg maxi V-neck white dress, that I think is very sexy and elegant at the same time, but I didn't wanted to be dressy, so I decided to matched with a blue jean jacket. I think the results were really good, don't you think??  For the accessorise I select a really simple pair of black stilettos, and a really simple square purse from DvF, but you can found it also at the Callie's Picks store.
















jacket Bizou / dress and purse DvF / shoes Velvet Orchid
outfit sergioa / photos taken by me 






2 comments: