Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Monochrome May: Week 1 Finale

Hello everyone! I am so excited to have completed a full week of entirely black and white outfits. This has been so much fun. I fell in love with this piece the first time I saw it in Callie's Picks. I have to have it, and I think this is a great piece for everyone to have.

I am excited to start next week, I've got new inspiration.
I've also been shopping a bit, so I have a lot of new items to try out!

The Outfit:
Jumpsuit: Feather Shoulder Jumpsuit- Callie's Picks
Undershirt(s): Black Leotard- Voile+ Girl vs Monster Tank Top
Clutch: Chanel Chains Handbag- Chanel Tribute
Shoes: Cooled Lava Carved Heels- Other World

I hope you guys enjoyed looking at my outfits, as much as I've enjoyed creating them this week. Super excited for next week.


Ciao,
         Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment