Pages - Menu

Friday, May 9, 2014

Get ready for the weekend





    Hi guys, I'm so excited for this upcoming weekend, I have so many plans to do. 
    
    If you guys haven't notice I love basics color, and is really rare from me to wear any kind of pattern. I think one piece of clothing that is really important in anyone closet is a white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, i could say they are the most important, at list for me. I find beauty in simplicity, that way I could say that my outfits are really basic, like this one, where i combine a simple white shirt from Basics with a blue patchwork jeans from Limited Edition. For the accessories i decided to use the pearl bracelet from Chanel and the military boots from Nelly.com.

    Also a really interesting fact about Stardoll is that it features so many different designers, for example, the bag that I decided to wear for this outfit is originally from Gucci SS14, but you can found it at Bizou, I think is a must have for this season, it will be perfect to bring some color to your outfits and is also really summery, so it will be perfect for this time of the year.





T-shirt Basics  /  jeans LE  /  bag Bizou  /  boots Nelly.com  /  accessories Chanel
outfit sergioa / photos taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment