Pages - Menu

Monday, May 5, 2014

Designer Clothes

Hi guys. So I was bored and torturing myself, looking online at the Dolce & Gabbana Summer 2014 fashion show. Those clothes are really pretty I wish I could afford them. And it made me wonder, do any of you own designer clothes, and what are your thoughts about designer clothes and the prices. I don't have any designer clothes, but I'd love to buy some D&G shirts one day (as if that'll ever happen tho). And what are your favorite shops? I personally love to shop at Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Pull & Bear and Topshop.
Let me know in the comments!!  






I also to a peek at the online shop, shouldn't have done that, I want these shirts so bad!! 





3 comments:

  1. i want the printed shirts so bad. I wish stardoll could give us the whole colection:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove these! so I'm echo-ing you both :)

    ReplyDelete