Pages - Menu

Friday, April 11, 2014

Style 2: Casual Style

Hey! So here's the outfit for today. I'm sorry for not posting for such a long time but I'll try to come more often. Anyways,. I love this whole bottom set from 'Strike a Pose' collection (which is meant for the girls), especially the boots. And finally can make an outfit out of it. Yeay! Hope you guys like it.



In this outfit, I use:
Gangster Glam Hat from Bonjour Bizou
Diesel Necklace from Diesel
Asur Tee from Diesel
Abunto Bracelet from Diesel
Asit Bracelet from Diesel
Michael Watch from Young Hollywood
Darron Jeans from Diesel
YSL Bowler Bag from Saint Laurent Tribute
New Yorker Blazer Denim from Strike a Pose

Well, that's it for today. See you next time!


Show some love, visit my suite and comment on my guestbook
Franckenstein made it

2 comments: