Pages - Menu

Sunday, April 13, 2014

shadows


Hi everyone, i just wanted to share my last make up, i really love the make up in general but i'm very simple, i mean, everyday for school i just use eyeliner in the lid, mascara and a cute lipstick, but when i have a party i like to use shadows in black and gray tones.
And i do that with my doll, i like to keep it natural, but i was bored and i made this cute make up only with eye shadows.
I don't really like the colorful make ups, soo...for a little contrast i used a coral lipstick.


I just love it,
tell me what you think about it:)








Btw, this week i have a lot of free time so, 
let your user in the comments and i can do you a
make over, i love that kind of shit, lol


1 comment:

  1. Love it! You can makeover my doll if you would like ^_^

    ReplyDelete