Pages - Menu

Monday, April 21, 2014

Peeking Through

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I spent the majority of it on the road, but I had a blast seeing friends and family I hadn't seen in a while.

I bought this shirt as part of a campaign for Biracial children
I adore this shirt, and the message it carries. I think it was well worth the 13 SD I paid for it.

OUTFIT:

Jacket: Cool Black Jacket- Fallen Angel
Shirt- Swaggajaylove
Pants: Skinny Black Jeans- Mr. Garcon
Bag: Fringe Bag- Denim and Supply Ralph Lauren
Glasses: Circle Glasses- Killah
Hat: Hot Buys Tisci Hat- Original Future (I love this hat!)
Shoes: Pointed Creepers- Fallen Angel

Hope you all like it! If you want to see my daily outfits
Check me out on Stardoll


Until Next Time,

          Drew


4 comments: