Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

coachella gïrl

hi guys...

 so, for this outfit i was super inspired by Coachella 
(if you don't know what it is, google it)

when i dream about me at Coachella
 i imagine myself with something like this.

a top, a long skirt and some boots.


i also was inspired by Vannessa Hudgens at Coachella, 
when i see her at Coachella is perfection.
and also, dark colors are my fave. 


           things i used on this outfit:           

necklace - Fallen Angel
top - Archive
Skirt - Denim and Supply
belt 1 - Limited Edition
belt 2 -  Decades
bag 1 - Chanel
bag 2 - HotBuys
shoes - Original Future


 


 if you haven't buyed those hotbuys boots, go get them, i love them. 





-MissPlayera1990 xox


2 comments:

  1. I really like all of your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you kidding me? i love your doll so much.
      thank you, it means a lot coming from you.

      Delete