Pages - Menu

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Style 1: Furry Jacket

Hi, my name is Franck  or [invent me any nickname]. I'm a new writer here. Hope you like my style, and can inspire others.
More about me, I'm 16 young and Belgian. I really love fashion, especially those street styles and the Chanel collections. Beside Chanel, my favourite brands are Alexander McQueen, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Moschino and many more.

Here's some outfit I made today, I spent almost an hour on it (je suis un perfectionniste). Hope you like it :)
 

In this outfit, I used:
Subcouture Jacket from Subcouture
Mira Denim Vest from It Girls
BAPE Inspired Sweater from Fudge Boys
Faded Denim Shorts from Mr.
Metal Necklace from Mr.
Darin Shoes from Mr.

Well, that's it for today. See you next time :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice bro, I wish I hadn't missed that collection now!

    ReplyDelete