Pages - Menu

Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's day, Part 1 (by Dankaivanova)

Hello, everyone! This is my first post, so I should introduce myself. My name is Monica, I'm 18, from Bulgaria. My nickname on Stardoll is Dankaivanova (click to see my page). It's a real honour for me to write for a blog full of such talented writers, so I hope we'll see each other around :)

VALENTINE'S DAY: PART 1

Here comes the season, no matter if you're single or not, you can wear all the pink and red, as well as hearts! I am totally in love with this idea. However, it's always a good idea to include a lot of different colors, not just have an outfit of only one color. As you can see my doll in the picture, she wears grey, but the accent of the outfit is in the pink/floral parts: the shoes, the bag, and the heart pattern on the top.

To achieve the lazy, but cute look, you need:
  • a baggy top with a pattern
  • cute bag
  • comfy shoes
  • few accessories
If you try to get the look, tell me in the comments, I'd love to see how you did it! :)

Thank you so much for reading! See you next time!
Love, Monica x

3 comments: