Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Meet empsiekaatje

Hi guys, my name is Emma and I will be a new writer for the Inside Fashion blog! I've never writen for a blog before so please tell me if you have any tips. I'll be posting my favorite outfits and sometimes write about fashion items I see. Since many of you don't know me, I'd like to tell you a little something about me: I'm 16, I live in Holland and my hobbies are Stardoll (ofcourse), art, playing tennis, music, reading, drinking coffee, going to parties & buying new clothes. I don't think I have a certain style, maybe a bit indie, rock-chick kind of style but I also like to dress really girly sometimes. I hope you guys will like what I post on here, and if you don't just feel free to tell me because I love to improve. X

2 comments:

  1. Welcome sweetie! you look beautiful, and if you have any question, problems, or anything i'm here for you:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :))) I'll let you know when I got a question!

    ReplyDelete