Pages - Menu

Monday, February 24, 2014

Coffee Break Look

Hi dollies. I just love the new 'Strike a Pose' brand. I know it's not fair that it's only for superstars tho but I adore the clothes. Unfortunately I was a bit late so there weren't much clothes that I liked available. But this sweater I really liked, and I love coffee so it's perfect. I was searching for something to wear with my Chloe inspired skirt and I think this just really works together. I also never wear hats but this hair looks kind of weird without a hat, on my doll. And it looks pretty so why not wear a hat right? What do you think of it?
Paulha Hat - Miss Sixty
Latte Street Style Top - Strike a Pose
One Arm Scarf - Alice + Olivia Tribute
Inspired by Chloe Skirt - ???
Lucite Heel Boots - Sub Couture







1 comment:

  1. thanks for idea :) you can look my doll e.z.r.a.

    ReplyDelete